INSTANT WATERPROOF COATING FOR ROOFS
One coat application
No primer required
For wet or dry surfaces
2. Brush on
3. Instantly Watertight
AQUAPOL ROOF compound is a single application fibre-reinforced all weather acrylic coating that provides a tough yet flexible seamless membrane for the long term protection of industrial & domestic roofs. It can even be applied in damp weather conditions where it will resist water wash-off and cures to produce a water impermeable membrane. An immediate, effective economical solution for the remedial repair of roofs. Suitable for use on concrete, fibre/cement, metal, felt, mastic, asphalt and existing bituminous coatings, leadwork, slates, tiles & brickwork. waterproofs gutters (plastic & metal), rigid pvc, downpipes, gulleys, flashing, vents, corrugated iron, copper and zinc.
- As with all surface coatings, preparation of the surface is of great importance and will influence the degree of adhesion obtained and the life of the coating.
- Ensure surfaces are structurally sound, clean, free from dust, loose debris, algae and any contaminants and free from standing water.
- Repair all cracks, splits & grazed areas. Fill holes and imperfections with Eagle’s Bitumen Mastic.
- Stick down loose felt with Eagle’s felt adhesive. Blisters in felt must be cut, dried, re-bonded and sealed.
- Do not use on XPS or pvc foil or in areas where subsequent solvent or oil contact is likely.
- Ensure product is stirred thoroughly
- Apply by brush straight from container in a single uniform application rate of 1-2 kg per m2.
- In extreme cases a second coat may be applied 2-3 days after initial application.
- 1-2 kg per m2 when applied as directed.
- Clean tools and equipment with white spirit.
- Store unopened in original container in a cool dry place within 5°c-25°c, out of direct sunlight and sources of ignition protect from frost. Keep away from sources of ignition for transportation purposes ensure that produc is upright and the lid fully closed.
- Storage life 12 months in tightly sealed undamaged containers.
- Contains a flammable solvent, and all normal precautions against fire must be taken during both storage and use. Keep away from sources of ignition.
You can download our latest catalogs and data sheets. If you need further information contact us.